- 1. Download the OntheGo app from Google Play.
- 2. Complete the legal agreement
and fax to 208-332-0106.
- 3. If new to Access Idaho, link your bank account to begin taking payments.
STORE AND GO
- Optional card reader encrypts card data at swipe.
- Works even when outside cell or WiFi range.
- Encrypted, stored transactions are processed when back within range.
Do you have Questions?
We have answers!
See our support page for a list of common questions and how to get ahold of us.
GOVERNMENT ON THE GO
Take credit card payments securely anywhere, anytime with OntheGo. Created for government, OntheGo is your PCI-compliant solution for taking payments in the field, at conferences and events, or whenever you need to collect funds outside the office.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Use comment field to indicate account or item number.
- Convenient pre-fillable comment field.
- Optional receipts are sent via email.
- Free—no fiscal impact to your agency/county/city.
- Created for Android.
- No merchant fees or monthly minimums.
GO FURTHER WITH REPORTS
- Look up transactions by name, last 4, date, comment, or clerk ID.
- Exportable to different formats (i.e. Excel, csv, PDF, etc.).
- Issue partial and full refunds.