- 1. Download the app to your device.
- 2. Complete and submit the Contact Us form (or call us at 877-443-3468 to request set-up paperwork).
- 3. Send paperwork to Access Idaho and begin taking payments.
STORE AND GO
- Optional card reader encrypts card data at swipe.
- Works even when outside cell or WiFi range.
- Encrypted, stored transactions are processed when back within range.
Do you have Questions?
We have answers!
See our support page for a list of common questions and how to get ahold of us.
GOVERNMENT ON THE GO
Take credit card payments securely anywhere, anytime with OntheGo. Created for government, OntheGo is your PCI-compliant solution for taking payments in the field, at conferences and events, or whenever you need to collect funds outside the office.
- Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Use comment field to indicate account or item number.
- Convenient pre-fillable comment field.
- Optional receipts are sent via email.
- Free—no fiscal impact to your agency/county/city.
- No merchant fees or monthly minimums.
GO FURTHER WITH REPORTS
- Look up transactions by name, last 4, date, comment, or clerk ID.
- Exportable to different formats (i.e. Excel, csv, PDF, etc.).
- Issue partial and full refunds.
- Print receipts with Bluetooth printer.
- Include customized headers and graphics on printed receipts.
- Click here to watch demo.